- Launch of the first ETF Research Academy with the Paris-Dauphine University.
- Launch of Smart Cash funds (short-term liquidity management) and Eurogovies risk balanced.
- Lyxor extends the scope of its managed account platform from alternatives to traditional funds.
- Lyxor and EDHEC-Risk Institute improve traditional risk parity strategies.
- Lyxor and EDHEC-Risk Institute launch a research chair and explore the next generation of risk parity.
- Extension of Lyxor’s physical ETFs range.
- Lyxor ETF establishes its quality charter.
- Lyxor launches the first single hedge fund manager on its UCITS Alternative Platform.
- Launch of the first dedicated managed account platform.
- Lyxor named “Institutional Manager of the Year” by Alternative Investment News.
- Merger with SGAM Alternative Investments.
- Creation of Lyxor.Inc in the U.S.
- Launch of a new series of hedge fund indices
- Lyxor Japan established.
- First China and Eastern Europe trackers.
- Asia Risk Awards “Asset Manager of the Year” 2004.
- The Grannies “Best Managed Account Platform”.
- Launch of the 100th managed account.
- Adoption of the Lyxor ETF brand name.
- Launch of Lyxor Diversified Funds, a multi-strategy FoHF invested in the Lyxor platform.
- Exclusive tracker license on the CAC 40.
- Launch of the ETF and index-fund business.
- Lyxor International Asset Management established.
- Creation of the “Dollar Premium” - First fund under the Lyxor brand name.
- Lyxor Asset Management founded.
- Launch of the first Lyxor managed account.